Volume LTL ( Partial load)
- More than 6 pallets, more than 5000 LBS, or taking between 12 – 32 feet of trailer space.
- Along the shipping lane, just pay the rate for space ( weight) your freight take from the whole trailer.
- Dock to dock delivery like FTL services.
FTL ( Full truckload), flatbed
- Exclusive dry van or flatbed just only carry your freight.
- It will deliver straight from dock to dock. There is no transferring between the mid-transit terminal.
Standard LTL ( Less truckload)
- Less than 6 pallets and less than 5000 LBS.
- Not require a dedicated truck. Typically ship with many separate shipments on one truck.